9/23/11

How long does it take to recover from a dropped bladder surgery?


How long does it take to recover from a dropped bladder surgery?
Best answer:
I'm just guessing here but, I would say 6 to 8 wks.

13 Days Post Surgery Films
dropped bladder surgery

Image by The Pack


I am having dropped bladder surgery and rerouting my ?
Best answer:
of course it is serious. Could be down for a month or more.Well, any operation is serious. However, this is not as big a deal as, say, open heart surgery. There are certainly risks, and you should make sure you've discussed them with your doctor and you've had all your questions answered.

I saw a urogynecologist for what I assume to be the same problem. I have not yet decided on whether to go through with the operation, but he told me to expect to be in the hospital for a day and out of work for a week.

Good luck. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any other concerns or just want to discuss things.





Orignal From: How long does it take to recover from a dropped bladder surgery?

No comments:

Post a Comment