9/24/11

My friend wants to know if a pessary works for a Rectocele. (She doesn't mean a Cystocele).?


My friend wants to know if a pessary works for a Rectocele. (She doesn't mean a Cystocele).?
Best answer:
In one place it says you can use it for both, but another says it only helps Cystocele.

Kegels are very beneficial for this problem. I have used them for many years. And have no problem.





Hope and Healing After Miscarriage
After four miscarriages and years of research I finally discovered how to carry my babies full term. I now have three healthy kids. Easy to read book reveals what I did plus heaps of other info on minimizing miscarriage. Bonus 12 month update service.
Hope and Healing After Miscarriage

Orignal From: My friend wants to know if a pessary works for a Rectocele. (She doesn't mean a Cystocele).?

No comments:

Post a Comment