10/6/11

my mum says my uterus will drop off?


my mum says my uterus will drop off?
Best answer:
It is true but it doesn't happen that often.Hi - your mum should be ashamed of herself; what a stupid thing to say.

Prolapse of the uterus is unlikely in healthy women who have had children. It DOES happen, but your mum shouldn't be frightening you like this. Clearly she has seen a LOT of prolapses, and is obsessing about them.

Trust your own instincts on this; if you KNOW something is too heavy, DON'T lift it. Of far more concern should be your poor back. If you get a slipped disc (or two), your life will never be the same again. Trust me on that, sadly.

Link about uterine prolapse, see the section 'female genital prolapse':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prolapse

Good luck to you.yes this is very true but you dont need to panic just yet your young and i presume havent had any children , this normally happens after child birth or after lots of kids its calles a proplase womb and happens when you quite a bit older so i think you have nothing to worry about , your mum it just looking out for you so try not to lift anything to heavy for your backs sake xxNo it's not true lol, don't believe it, when my mom said 'if you carry something REALLY heavy, you bleed heavier and your uterus will drop off' yeah same thing she told me LOL, dont believe it cos it's a lot of nonsense lol!! my mum's crazy lol! no u dont push it back up with your fingers, that would be ew and dont think about that kind of crap cos honestly its sooo not true i carried a lot of things and my period remained normal also my UTERUS certainly didnt fall off. Don't believe it if it's scaring you...Whoever said yes isn't right, cos it's a no and i find it a bit comical if our moms ever meet LOL ...hi my name is mellisa I am a 30 year old mother of 2 that just had a hysterectomy and a bladder lift. I work a physical job where I am always moving bending stretching lifting pulling pushing.. I went to my doctor when my youngest child was 2. I was having incontinence and sex was very, very, painful and I had not wanted it in 6 months and that was a problem for the old man. So I went and my doctor performed a pelvic exam and could touch my uterus and bladder with his hand. SO yes mom is wise she is passing down her wisdom of life to you, always listen to mom my dear. My doctor took me off work for 8 weeks presurgery and 8 weeks post surgery. I just went back to work yesterday, and feel great:) My doctor sent me with a weight limit of 25 pounds. SO Im guessing any lifting over 25 pounds is bad for women. GOod luck and I hope this helped.I know that your uterus is never going to fall off completely, nor will it fall off or be damaged if you carry heavy things unless that thing is actually a baby in your uterus. Your mom is crazy.

Now, that being said, I'm perplex that a uterus can drop to the point where it needs to be pushed back with fingers and that will be enough to keep it in place.Your mom has a wicked sense of humor. She is just playing with you.Carrying things in your arms will not cause damage to your uterus. Sometimes women get a prolapsed uterus when they give birth but it requires much more than just stuffing it back in with your finger. It woud require surgery. This is something you would only have to worry about if you give birth.

My Uterus is dropping and I have to have it removed soon. I just wanted to know if I will have any more period?
Best answer:
They will stop.You will not have periods. There will be no uteral lining to shed since there will not be an uterus.

Hope this helps... and good luck!



Drop Shipping 4 Idiots
Hot new drop shipping program! Learn step-by-step how to build a highly profitable drop shipping business. High quality product - huge market - 75% commissions!
Drop Shipping 4 Idiots

Orignal From: my mum says my uterus will drop off?

No comments:

Post a Comment