10/10/11

Why does it feel like my uterus is falling out?


Why does it feel like my uterus is falling out?
Best answer:
I think you should go see a doctor.You're probably getting molested in your sleepYes, you could see an ob/gyne doctor. Or any doctor. But you do need to see a doctor.you could go to a doctor and try a birth control

doctors will prescribe birth control to girls you have extremely unpleasent menstrual cycles

other than that there isnt much you can do.
my friend malarie has pains like these and she has even been to the ER for them... all they did was give her some morphine and sent her away

its the curse of being a woman.You most likely have some sort of uterine disease/malformity. It's not uncommon for tampons to help with menstrual pain, so if it works for you then by all means keep doing it.

But it would be wise to set up an appointment with a gynecologist to see why it hurts so much and make sure your uterus is healthy. If it isn't, well, they can do something about that.these are the side effects of having a period...its constant drama down stairs...see your doc and gets some pills to ease the pain of the periodYou are normal!!!! I deal with the same problem every month. I deal with it by sitting down as much as possible and when I am at home I actually stick a vibrator up inside. The vibrator gets rid of my cramps for some reason. I haven't found any medicine that works.....well maybe midol. I don't like to rely on pills. The vaginal area swells up around that time so that is why you experience that pain. When I use a tampon and it starts to fill up my vaginal area seems like it wants to fall out an then I change out the tampon and it feels better.

why is my uterus falling out?
Best answer:
You are prolapsing. Vaginal/uterine prolapse. Let your doctor know. You may want to consider surgery.Good God you are falling apart.It's called uterine prolapse and it just happens to women sometimes, especially after they've had a child or several children. It's one of those things that can happen when muscles weaken. Don't worry, it's not as uncommon as you might think, and it can be fixed with surgery. Please read the link below to the Mayo Clinic.HUN I AM SOO SORRY TO HERE THAT THATS SOUNDS SO PAINFUL. GOD BLESS YOU. I CANT ANWER YA QUESTION BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS PRAY TO GOD AND GO BACK TO THE DOCTERS. LOOK AT GOD!you need to go see your doctor and get it sorted out - i think surgery can fix it - there could b a number of causes - id leave it up to the doctor to work outit sounds like you are going thru menopause.



Balance Exercises for Fall Prevention
Each year 1 in 3 people over 60 fall. Older adults desperately want to avoid falls, and this ebook helps them do it. Capitalize on this huge untapped market and take advantage of cheap clicks.
Balance Exercises for Fall Prevention

Orignal From: Why does it feel like my uterus is falling out?

No comments:

Post a Comment