10/6/11

I was using the Birth Control Mirena and realized yesterday that it Fell out.?


I was using the Birth Control Mirena and realized yesterday that it Fell out.?
Best answer:
Yeah, unfortunately expulsions do happen and most commonly during or after a period. Nothing happens really, it doesn't damage your body or anything of that nature, it just means that you are no longer protected against pregnancy. You could go ahead and get another one, try again. That's probably what I would do, I would likely give up by the time I had expelled three IUD's though. Some women will expell every one they have, though that is very rare. It's really unlikely that if you expelled one, it should happen again with another one. So no worries, everything is okay as long as you are not having unprotected sex, and get another one if you feel up to it. Good luck!!:)I checked their website and it says that if it comes out to use other protection, like condoms and see your health care professional.

surlygrrrl's satchel
fallen uterus pictures

Image by massdistraction


White tissues fell out of vagina, Please help!!!!!! This may be gross to some.?
Best answer:
OMG thats nasty. I have no idea what it is but you should deffinatley go to the doctor.THATS SOOO NASTYOh wow. Might wanna contact your doctor with this one.The link is not letting me pull it up. I will write it down and look it up and get back to U.
I would also say get a doctor on call to call U or on Monday make an Appt. I would not wait around.
I do not have Flickr so It will not let me pull it up....Sorry....
I would still go to the Doctor A.S.A.P. some times it is not good to wait....wown this is crazy...goodluck!
i can get the pic.GO TO A FLIPPING DOCTOR!!yeah I've never seen anything like that before...I would take the pic to the doctors and show them...I hope there's nothing wrong and good luck!



2012 The Big Picture
Check out this new website. Featuring 2012 The Big Picture. Get it while its Hot!!! Brings Science and Religion Together. Prime time for this product. Let us Hook you up!!! 75% Commission!!! Very Easy Conversions with Minimum Effort.
2012 The Big Picture

Orignal From: I was using the Birth Control Mirena and realized yesterday that it Fell out.?

No comments:

Post a Comment