10/5/11

I think I might have uterine prolapse ...(TMI...SORRY)?


I think I might have uterine prolapse ...(TMI...SORRY)?
Best answer:
You have to go see your doctor! If you do have a prolapse, the sooner they can fix it the better, or it could lead to other awful problems such as a dropped bladder, rectal issues, not to mention pain and discomfort. You should call on Monday!Well, I have a prolapsed bladder, and have been living with it for about a year. All of these are leaning against each other inside us.
Your uterus, bladder and rectum on a woman support one another. Heavy child birth, lifting and other factors involved in the ligaments tearing inside and things starting to fall.

My uterus has not started prolapsing yet, but eventually will if I do not get the bladder fixed. But yes, it all requires surgery to either remove your uterus, or support it back inside you.
Talk to your Dr. Good luck to you. I am having surgery in Oct.OMG you can see your uterus? Do you use a mirror or you can physically see it? I just cant grasp the concept of seeing my uterus?! What do you mean giving up? You just had a baby. Hang in there. Let us know what happens. I will say a prayer for you. Sorry I wasn't much help.I have a prolapsed bladder, that happened when pregnant with my third child(16 years ago). Recently I noticed I also have a prolapsed uterus. Like you said I can see it. I have problems when bleeding also. Painful periods with increased stomach pains It will need surgical repair. They both cause me to leak urine also.

Why are my Cervix so low I can feel it when I sit down or stand up?
Best answer:
i think not alot of people answered last night because they didn't know how to answer I think it's defiantly a question for the doctor they need to actually check you. If they don't call you back by noon i would call again and tell them that you need an answer now your concerned and they have to look even if its an on call dr. I don't think anyone on here could actually answer that for you. I hope everything turns out ok for you. And good Luck and God BlessI think something has prolapsed. It may be your vaginal wall and not your cervix. However, whatever it maybe they can fix it with different types of surgeries. I would just wait on the nurse to call you back and be assured that I have seen women who have come in with half of their bladder hanging out! Dont panic it happens to the best of us after years of hauling kids around! Your doctor can tell you more since he/she knows more about you and you medical history.



Dog Owners Speak Out
Hip Dysplasia Surgery & Recovery
Dog Owners Speak Out

Orignal From: I think I might have uterine prolapse ...(TMI...SORRY)?

No comments:

Post a Comment